Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #658
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
Yap,he is ****ing insane as i hear.I ment to go to do a mitt session over to his club when one of friends told me forget about it.
When he hits you with the mitt,he hits you with the hard part,people come out looking like they have been in a fight.
He is blind on one eye now cause of his last fight,got hit direct in the eye,which caused eye pressure to go up and bam,3 operations,still blind.And something wrong with his leg as well.
As a trainer he isnt clear in the head,sparring 3v1,small gloves,yells all the ****ing time,and its cursing parents of guys he train.Doesnt respect anybody here,either fighters or trainers.
And was always snorted up as i hear.Talks shit how he would have beaten calzaghe if he trained,i dont like calzaghe but if you have been koed by him it tells a lot.Blames everyone and everything on his losses.
Wow! Thanks for the info Pecho. I don't know anything about the guy, my post was only intended to wind Bailey up.

He doesn't sound like a very nice guy, but I wouldn't wish those injuries on anyone.

That was really interesting to read. Many thanks!

Loudon.
Loudon is offline  Top