Old 12-18-2012, 07:13 AM   #660
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Are you claiming Bute would have more power than Abraham and Froch..or even Kessler?

I see Froch beating Bute again,at which point I find it very hard to believe that Bute will EVER be in a position to fight Ward.

Kessler and Froch fight off to rematch Ward. In my opinion, Ward wins again and then heads up to LHW having completely cleaned out SMW
I'm not claiming Bute's power is greater than any of those fighters and I say nothing of the sort in my post. I was remarking that Bute has good power which is true.

I agree Froch is all wrong for Bute and will beat him 99 times out of 100. Of course now he's lost his title and been destroyed by Froch Ward will never want to fight him now. But when Bute was at the top Ward didn't want any part of him and that's sad choosing to give shots to 168 Zombie Glass Jawson and Pavlik.

I think what you've said is right and outside of a puncher's chance Froch and Kessler don't really have a chance against Ward.

I think Bute would be a more interesting match up against Ward than Froch or Kessler (definitely the double-vision suffering version Ward fought first time) but ultimately we'll never see the fight happen and instead we'll be treated to the tripe that was Ward-Dawson
moneypaysbills is offline  Top