Old 12-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #724
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
They could of fought Froch, then targeted Ward. They signed Bute away for two years. Ive posted all the proof of Wards broken hand and more importantly, HE DID NOT FIGHT ANYBODY. You really are a clown of the highest level.

Make the poll. Go on . do it.

You've not posted proof of anything I knew all about the hand, and shot that point down by proving that it was healed in February, and Ward was ready to go.

He fought nobody because he steered clear of Bute, then his mandatory Anthony Dirrell had a motorcycle accident and had to pull out, then Chad Dawson foolishly agreed to come down to 168 and into Oakland, so that fight was made for September. I trust you've been following this whole time, maybe you've just forgotten?

Yes he fought nobody until September, so? That was out of choice, and his mandatory pulling out. The hand was healed by February, what other injuries kept him out? It's amusing how personally you take any criticism of Ward, and just outright accuse me of being a hater. I stayed up til 5am to watch Ward-Dawson, watched all of Ward's fight since he beat Kessler, and have stated many times on here that I'd pick Ward to beat Bute in a good fight.

ducked, missed, avoided, steered clear of, didn't want to face etc. etc. call it whatever you like, argue the reasons why as well. However, one thing that has to be accepted, is that Ward didn't want to fight Bute, when both were undefeated champions, that can't be argued with.

Why make a poll? Such threads already exist, use the search function

EDIT:

Here's a post of mine in the Ward-Dawson RBR I found just now using the search function - http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/...&postcount=427

That was at 4:13am as I watching live, I don't stay up to watch fighters I'm not a fan of
knockout artist is offline  Top