View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: My first steps into training and coaching..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Maybe some people when they say 'old school' mean working hard and focusing on skills, others like yourself when you say 'old school' mean being a backwards ass re**** who is scared of any advancements and growth. Old school is an ambiguous term so I'm asking him what he meant. Is that alright? Mind your own business, I don't want any input from you.
wot a load of tripeyou know what you meant, MAN UP. "some people when they say 'old school' mean working hard and focusing on skills, , I THINK EVERYBODY THAT COMES ON HERE CAN FIGURE WHAT OLD SCHOOL IS AND WHAT YOU MEANT. WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY WAS "others like yourself when you say 'old school' mean being a backwards ass re**** who is scared of any advancements and growth.", MAN UP THATS WHAT YOU MEANT, JEEZ THATS BEEN YOUR ONLY SONG AND DANCE

"Mind your own business", THIS IS MY BUSINESS, YOU KEEP ATTACKING HARD WORKING MEN WHO PUT IN THE HOURS RAIN OR SHINE "I don't want any input from you" WHY NOT, JUST COS I AM A RE****? "Old school is an ambiguous term", OMG! YOU JUST CANT BE SERIOUS
dempsey1234 is offline  Top