View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #442
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Do they mainly concentrate on lower back? I've never looked into them tbh. Reckon my lower back will take better shape when cutting? My back arches in a fair bit, always wondered if it effects my deads.

(Sorry for the pic, feel I should no homo)

http://i.imgur.com/y6IUfl.jpg
Of course. If your back aches something is wrong with your body. Muscle imbalances, flexibility, mobility, injury, they all affect your lifts to different degrees.

It may just be the way your tensing but it looks like you have some scoliosis kicking in.

Good mornings are by far the best lower back exercise you can do. It's tough to find a decent instruction video as every one I've seen doing them explains them wrong. You basically start in the same stance as a squat with the bar on your back, squat down and lean forwards until your in the starting position of a deadlift then stand back up. Start light and keep the reps relatively low at first, you **** up this lift with too much weight or fatigue and you'll most likely **** yourself up.
viru§™ is offline  Top