View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default LUCAS AGREES to FIGHT LEAPAI. IS HIS WORD GOOD?

lucas has refused the fight on twitter. leonmcdeadshit has been 'employed' to blunten the challenges exposed by me on ESB, and as soon as i made the observation that leon hadnt posted for about a year or more, he crawled in a hole quicker than browne has.

leon, lucas and his mob are all that is wrong with aussie boxing. the best (some of them) refuse to fight the local best, in an effort to pad their way to a payday.

Quote:
HOWEVER, RECENTLY BROWNE HAS SAID THIS...

After another ko win last night, ALEX LEAPAI has called me out to fight him... He is currently ranked number 1 in oz with me as number 2... It will be a massive show down which people have been waiting to see and will sort out top dog in Australia... Not sure when and where, but it's on in 2013....
alex leapai is old school. you fight the best you can handle. you take your wins with your losses and step up. he has fought lesser opponents just to keep busy, not to pad his record or fool the public. his most recent fight was a comeback fight from a hand injury. instantly he called out browne.

browne is making a big noise. like so many west australians. all talk and little substance. lucas responded on twitter (i bet he's told to stop that now) that we should 'ask the people' if we want the fight.

it wasnt a real question, it was a deflection to avoid alex. he is shit scared of alex. so are his handlers, and so is hatton. look for hatton to get another brit fighter to fight alex instead.

we want the best 2 aussies fighting eachother. leapai and lucas. one has said yes. lucas has refused to reply, and even sent in an alcoholic, computer nerd 'lean' to try and distract the challenge put to lucas.

its the fight that needs to happen. its a fight that fans want to see. it could be a box off for a commonwealth title shot.

Last edited by swingin; 12-24-2012 at 03:24 AM.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links