View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #468
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
I wasn't 14th place moron, and Dawson has FAR less muscle mass than I do, look at water drained like him, decimate him you silly old codger:
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...28139006_n.jpg

Ty for saying I was photoshopped, another ego boost when the ordinary man finds my body unbelievable and unobtainable silly Lefty, I also love how you have been humbled so much, you lie and cry about everything, then bust yourself on an alt account. Enjoy babbling though, you really are stagnant in your comments, hence why you bounce from thread to thread all day pleading for attention and not getting out l
Did I get to someone? I noticed you claimed somebody else was lefty as well and you were talking about looking better than Dawson, I thought I'd jump in to humiliate you some more
Not photoshopped? You should probably see a doctor about those flames on your arms then
You jump around from thread to thread getting owned by yourself and others, your own apparent supporters on here think you're a joke and are just having a laugh at you, I won't name names but I've got PM's to prove it

Also I never said Dawson was muscular than you, he is more ripped and in better proportion though. Anglorogaine- 14th place in a two-bit competition on a farm while he's on steroids
dealt_with is offline  Top