View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #481
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestylechoice View Post
Hard to explain, basically the connection where the headphones go in my i pod or phone gets dodgy. So at first if you were to wiggle it about the sound would break up until you stopped, then it would worsen until you had to have the headphones in a very certain position where you plugged them in to work and then finally all sound would go in one ear no matter what you did.

Over the last few years I must have done it to at least 10 pairs, i was told that by running with them this causes this? That might be bad info though.
I had that happen to me a few years ago due to wear and tear and the fact I used to pull my iPod out of my pocket by the wire instead of the iPod itself.

The only thing you can do is make sure you always have a bit of slack wire and make sure you don't put stress on the point that always breaks. Another option, if you're using a phone, get a bluetooth headset. More money but by the sounds of it you're spending more having to buy new headphones anyway.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Sponsored Links