Old 12-22-2012, 05:58 PM   #35
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553
Default Re: How does your current P4P top 10 look

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
Diaz ............ is this in reference to his reign as SF champion? because if it is, he cannot in any way shape or form be compared to Frankie Edgar, Edgar was the man who beat the man, TWICE! Diaz was the man who was fighting middle level guys, and beating them! claiming to be a "world champion".

Dan Henderson is Dan Henderson but im sorry, he's done! he's got nothing left, he has absolutely zero business in the current top 10 P4P list. I salute the man's courage and i salute his services to mixed martial arts, but he's not an elite fighter, not today, and the top 10 p4p only has room for elite!

I have to dis-agree with the what seems like the whole forum about Machida, stylistically Shogun had his number, he did not lose that fight against Rampage, he claims he was ill against Jones and was advised not to fight ???, not sure, we'll never know, his reluctance to go looking for the champ may suggest otherwise, he's now on a run of form, which for me see's this unique top draw fighter back into P4P contention, i have a spot for Machida like i do Velasquez, he will be back, and i hope they give him Phil Davis or Alexander Gustaffson because IMHO he'd obliterate both of them!

Like you say Sir, its always good to debate
I may have to overlook my list because in the end, it comes down to the individual, and not who holds the belt (Demetrius Johnson, Renan Barao)

BobDigi5060 is offline  Top