View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:09 AM   #491
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Anglo, you didn't go in 'clean', I'm fairly sure you have admitted to the use of pro-hormones, clen and t3; all of which are banned substances in any drug-tested organisation. I know that some others in this thread won't know what t3 is, but some of us also know that **** absolutely strips fat off (muscle aswell if you're running high dose with no AAS suport) at ridiclous rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Anyone got any good articles or links regarding cutting fat? I'm at 18% right now, I hope to be down to around 12% by September but having been "bulking" or trying to gain for 7 years I really have no clue...
I've heard keto diets are good, but I really don't want to limit carbs that much if possible, I don't need to get in competition state. This is just a hobby so I can't justify feeling like **** on 50g of carbs to look good :/
Not a fan of keto and it is not magic, at all.

As Virus said, just create a calorie deficit - but to elaborate on what he said, I will say try to keep carbs as high as possible and also bump protein up slightly if you are on 1g/lb (when I'm 'cutting', I go to 1.2g/lb). No need for anything else at 18%bf, I've known people buy DNP at even higher bodyfat than that which is just re****ed.
Jdsm is offline  Top