View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #497
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
I did a ph for 13days and I felt it sent me backward. I came off due to feeling like I was somehow cheating, I wouldn't claim I was natural back then and I didn't like that. Like I said I think it put my gains backwards and I'll never touch them again, I think comparing what the two of us used is a bit harsh.
I wasn't comparing in a malicious way, just stating that PH were over the counter and obtainable in any sports nutrition shop, so nowhere near the level of Steroids, something I know you oppose. I certainly think you should also be pleased of how far you have come.

I know 90% of my fellow competitors were on steroids, most asked if I used any and told me what they used, and the ones who didn't other guys told me what they had used. PH for 4 weeks are very insignificant in NABBA, t3 and Clen probably did more for me, and that was 2 weeks worth. I hated the T3 though, I was apprehensive about using it. However I never hid what I used, and when people say I used steroids I take it as a compliment, but it is far from true.

One of the guys who finished 2 places above me actually had visible gyno from his use too. I came in perfectly condition wise, but slightly under the size I hoped, but at the end of the day, given the time I did it in, and the fact I didn't use steroids, I was still very happy and even more so that I beat a lot of people I know did, I also believed I should have finished 2 places higher than I did.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top