View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553
Default Re: if they were all at their peak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
In short ,Junior dos Santos would be the last man standing
At this moment in time, yes... I believe so too. JJ and Fedor would give their all, but the human body can only take so much. I believe it would be wise for either man to retire soon after they beat a beast like JDS.

But, we don't know what the future holds.... JJ is a very talented and gifted fighter. I believe we are seeing about 50% of his potential, and I stand by what I just said, so if he doesn't have any setbacks (major surgeries, KTFO, alcohol or drug abuse, $$$$ problems) then JJ is destined to be HW Champ. Six days before JDS v Velasquez II and I'm fairly confident that Cigano will solidify his status in our HW division. So, I believe the two are on a collision course.

Daniel Cormier should be climbing The UFC ranks next year, and not in position for a "Super Fight" with JJ.... It's not what should be. But, you never know... We just don't know... Cormier could be fighting Brown Pride for UFC Gold, Velasquez v JDS III could be taking place next year and Cormier along with others will be put on stand by.

But, I'm calling it now, The JJ v Anderson Silva Dream Match will formulate by this time next year.... Anderson Silva knows he can beat him, and will fight for it while he still has it.

BobDigi5060 is offline  Top