Old 12-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #30
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
Donaire started his Career at fly weight moved up to super fly then fought Vic at fly not super fly so how is he under sized?montiel started his career at fly same as Donaire and won titles at fly, super fly and was a unified champ at bantam when they fought at that weight. Your argument has more holes in it then a shrimp bucket.
Arce was a pay day (name). Check out Donaires record he has better names on it then Mares and Rig.
I do agree he should fight both those guys before he moves to feather.
I don't think you're following the logic of what I'm saying.

The thread topic is Rigo. My point is that Rigo & Abner Mares at 122 are going to come in close to their best at this weight.

Nonentity's best wins (imo) are against Vic, Montiel & Arce. They are much smaller guys. They were at their best at either 108 (Arce), 112 (Arce, Montiel & Vic) or 115 (Montiel & Vic).

That's at least two weight divisions south of where Nonentity will be meeting Mares or Rigo when & if he elects to take them on.

My point is that I think both Mares & Rigo have a great chance against Donaire because they are naturally bigger (and more suited to the weight they will be fighting at) than the best guys Nonentity has previously beaten (with the exception of Vic who was obviously well suited to the flyweight division).
Sandman_ is offline  Top