Old 12-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #563
Bummy Davis
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusak View Post
Why do you think so? Vlad has better footwork than Louis, covers ground quickly, has better power and range. The only advantage Louis has is hand speed, but he wouldn't be able to take advantage of it if he couldn't get in range. Louis' defense is also way too porous and he doesn't have the chin to get away with it against a puncher like Vlad.
but David Haye does but Thompson KO'd him and Vlad did not...Louis hit harder than any of the men that Ko'd Vlad and quickness is not the only quality Joe had, he was the hardest punching combo puncher ever with killer instinct....I am not unrealistic I see Vlads strengths but lets be real...the same guys who were tearing Vlad down and (I can pull out the posts) are now on the front-running bandwagon...I always thought a lot of Vlad but he also has his weaknesses and to overcome Louis, Lewis, Tyson is not impossible but nothing is easy and Louis would be the hardest to overcome, he has a proven record against big men, none with the ability of Vlad but I don't know anyone that can punch as hard and fast as the Brown Bomber and none, not Haye,Brewster, Sanders, Purity could do anything as good as him at any level.
Bummy Davis is offline  Top