View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #48
Koa
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Dana White talking s*** about Bob Arum again

Mayweather has a great chin and recovers very well.

If there's a boxer that can set up Floyd with a huge shot, it's probably Marquez, question is if his bump in power is enough to do it with one good shot. Because if he doesn't take Floyd out, he's just gonna get hit with those pot shots all night.

Floyd is bigger and was able to keep Marquez at the end of his punches for the most part in their fight, he already used his reach advantage, really matchup wise it's Floyd's to lose, where I think the matchup with Pac is more a coin flip.

Pac hasn't been focused purely on boxing for a while.. He needed this loss imo.. I know his deterioration is in part due to age, but it's also atrophy from lack of the sort of continued dedication that got him to where he got in the first place.

Marquez remained hungry the whole time and finally found his ace card to pull.

I don't think the loss changes a thing.. The only interesting fights out there right now between these three guys is amongst one another. I don't care if they only ever fight one another again (between Pac, Marquez and Mayweather). Who gives a **** about a belt that Bradley was gifted? It doesn't mean ****..
Koa is offline  Top