Old 12-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #154
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather vs Guerrero: Deal is Close to being Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
What makes you so sure Manny is fighting Rios, my man? Damn it, PK. Do you know something i don't and are hanging out on me? lol

I don't really know if Pacquiao will fight again, if he does i think it'll be another Marquez fight.

IMHO. Nobody should be calling for either Floyd or Manny to fight Martinez or even to a lesser extent Alvarez. How could anybody demand that, especially a Martinez fight.

People stopped calling for it a while ago, but there WAS a time when people suggested Manny fight Martinez, i don't think many people are calling for either to fight Martinez now though. People have realised it's just not that viable.

The reason Floyd is in a lose/lose situation is partly to do with himself and his past actions. He failed to make the biggest win/win fight in his career, he's also such a brillient fighter that people just wanna see him in some competitive fights. Like i said i don't think we can criticise him if he fights Guerrero, because there's not much out there and Guerrero will come to rumble.
Read a article that Manny Pac ill be fighting Brandon Rios on May 4th.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top