Old 12-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #52
TommyV
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1987
Default Re: Gavin rees vs Adrien broner Feb 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
The biggest fight for Broner is Ricky coz they areaway above the other LW's IMO,they will meet when it's ok with Ricky and not beforehand we don't need to jump when the yanks say so!
How much longer do you think Broner will stick around at 135? He's young, American, unbeaten, brash, athletic, exciting and being chucked in Ring P4P lists already. There are much bigger fights than Burns out there for him at 140, it's only a matter of time before he moves up again.

I respect the fact that you obvious want to have Ricky in the best possible shape and as prepared as possible for the what would potentially be the biggest test of his career, so I'll give his team the benefit of the doubt one last time that they just want to get out in January and then look for the Broner fight in the spring/summer.

If it doesn't happen then, we all know who's to blame and who's ducking who. Even if Broner then says 'No thanks' and moves up to 140 or fights the Abril/Bogere winner or Vazquez instead I can't blame him because Ricky has had his opportunity.
TommyV is offline  Top