Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #32
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648
Default Re: Overem vs. Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
I dont have to tell you anything about what ive done, its on my profile, go and read it if your that interested

Overeem is a juice head, it doesnt take the brains of an arch bishop to work that one out!, It was the clueless ****in remarks about dos Santos that got my back up, if you dont know anything about sports science dont make comment, simple as that! dont use words like "probably" .......... to accuse a man of cheating who is actually clean (obviously none of us know one way or the other for 100% certain) is as bad as it gets, specially in this sport!

Thats what i was getting at
ok shut up you bum. got proved wrong now **** off

Edit:
I am a qualified gym intructor, got an nvq level two in sports science and my badge in that, I'm still studying sports science.

I have been told by MMA fighters who have fought in promotions like BAMMA that steroids are basically used by everyone once you start getting past that level. Just checked your profile, you've had 1 fight, sort yourself out and stop thinking you're a UFC veteran, like I said, I've had more fights than you, trained with very talented athletes and knowledable coaches, studieds sport science so I can make an opinion if I want to. No doubt it's possible get to JDS's size with out taking stuff, but he could be taking stuff to increase his explosiveness etc.

Last edited by iceferg; 12-28-2012 at 01:44 PM.
iceferg is offline  Top