View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #58
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
Like Danny Garcia is an animal

Lets not forget, Garcia was merely a "tune up" for Mayweather, because the unlawful criminal act of Lamont Peterson taking steroids (he was blood doping actually) was the only reason Khan lost a fight, heaven forbid that!

Look man, Khan has been matched carefully and precisely his whole career under GB, Garcia was not supposed to be a risky fight for Khan, this was an un-inspiring former Golden Gloves winner who went life and death with Ashley Theopane and beat a shot Erik Morales for a gifted World Title, Khan was supposed to care of him with ease, en route to Floyd Mayweather or Tim Bradley
Did I say he was? he knocked Khan out didn't he? He's still a very big threat to Khan (as he proved), and that's the point. Yet I still believe Khan wants that rematch and would jump at the opportunity. I never said Khan's list of opponents is outstanding, but do I believe he would duck anyone? No. He would fight Mayweather, he would fight Pacquiao. You can call it stupidity or bravery, doesn't matter. Lucky for him, goldenboy will match him carefully.
ero-sennin is offline  Top