Old 12-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117
Default Re: Ronda Rousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Ever seen a girl without makeup? Have you ever fallen for someone? Well, I am.

It's not just her looks bro. She is a sick **** (Which should have been a poll option). Personality too. 6-0, and all victories in Mixed Martial Arts by armbar. 9 in total... Did I mention in the opening round?

If Ronda Rousey defends UFC Gold, and has the belt by this time next year, she will undoubtedly be the "Iron Mike" of MMA. Soon, the whole World will know who she is.

For all these reasons I find her very, very ***y. I found Marloes Coenen more attractive for some time, but she is not a winner and Champion anymore. Marloes enters the cage looking nice, but exits bumpy and bruised. I have a feeling that if RR defends UFC Gold, Dana White will drawn in Marloes Coenen and the like throughout next year. The chic from Ne5' avy, and other women, will enter The UFC to challenge The Queen of Mixed Martial Arts. Believe me, after she makes her UFC debut, every fight from then on will be a big one
Hope Dana can do something good and get Cyborg to drop down one weightclass and fight Rounda and make Gina Carano an offer she cant refuse
greathamza is offline  Top