The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Overem vs. Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceferg View Post
ok shut up you bum. got proved wrong now **** off

Edit:
I am a qualified gym intructor, got an nvq level two in sports science and my badge in that, I'm still studying sports science.

I have been told by MMA fighters who have fought in promotions like BAMMA that steroids are basically used by everyone once you start getting past that level. Just checked your profile, you've had 1 fight, sort yourself out and stop thinking you're a UFC veteran, like I said, I've had more fights than you, trained with very talented athletes and knowledable coaches, studieds sport science so I can make an opinion if I want to. No doubt it's possible get to JDS's size with out taking stuff, but he could be taking stuff to increase his explosiveness etc.
So you take gym indictions, nice one mate, practice what you preach!

If were gonna throw insults down thats fine with me, ive got no issues with that, one fight transitions to thousands of hours over a 6 year period of training MMA, with top level guys! i actually have a proper job, i dont sit in the gym signing people in, im a professional, which spans into my training, i train hard with excellent lads! i educate myself on sports science, i dont listen to meat heads like Alex Reid and form opinions based "on what people have said" im more intelligent than that!

And where the **** did i say i was a UFC veteran dick head? i told you to check out my profile after i got the run down of your record and listening to you bang your drum, i dont do that, i know what i am, if you have to boast and shout about what you do you must be insecure about your ability!

You could use a diet too looking at your avatar.

thewinfella is offline  Top