View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #77
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is Ricky burns scared of Adrian broner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddabing79 View Post
Billy your in a position to put the record straight, surley for you and rickys reputation yous need to clear up what the ****s going on at the moment as it stands yous are being made to look as if yous are ducking the big fights, i know thats not the case and theres not a fighter out there ricky wouldnt duck for 300kwid nevermind 300k cause thats just the way he is but between big alex and frank your are being made look stupid imo

Billy has more than made it clear with these two posts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
To be fair the decision had nothing to do with Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Life is about taking chance yes but boxing is about fighting someone at the right time for you not the opponent.
Ricky will 100% fight Broner and will beat him mark my words

Can't get plainer than that really. I'm not about to start calling Burns a ducker or a coward or anything silly like that. If he doesn't feel the time is right, that's his choice, and the fight could still happen later on in 2013. It's not as if it 100% won't happen. Let's see what unfolds. If it doesn't happen though, you can say he had his chance and he let it get away. Lot of people still pointing the finger at the team or allegedly (which is understandable). Just wanted to put it straight.
ero-sennin is offline  Top