Old 12-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #40
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648
Default Re: Overem vs. Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
So you take gym indictions, nice one mate, practice what you preach!

If were gonna throw insults down thats fine with me, ive got no issues with that, one fight transitions to thousands of hours over a 6 year period of training MMA, with top level guys! i actually have a proper job, i dont sit in the gym signing people in, im a professional, which spans into my training, i train hard with excellent lads! i educate myself on sports science, i dont listen to meat heads like Alex Reid and form opinions based "on what people have said" im more intelligent than that!

And where the **** did i say i was a UFC veteran dick head? i told you to check out my profile after i got the run down of your record and listening to you bang your drum, i dont do that, i know what i am, if you have to boast and shout about what you do you must be insecure about your ability!

You could use a diet too looking at your avatar.

What a hypocryt. You came on here talking all this shit about me being a lazy fat cunt etc. (as so many novices mma fighters do trying to sound big) making completely BS assumptions about me, then I simply pointed out that I have a bit of knowledge about mma and boxing and train regularly and have infact competed. Again, I don't work as a gym instructor I'm just qualified as one I am studying sport science A levels with an amateur boxing academy so I train 3-4x a week there and 5x a week at my boxing gym, as well as doing runs weight lifting sessions etc. I'm completly dedicated to boxing and training in general. The guy who told me this wasn't an Alex Reid type btw, more like a dedicated student of mma who was of the opinion that to move up a level in the sport he'd need PEDs which he didn't want to do.

I'm of the opinion that many at the top of sports are on PEDs quite simply because they are, I made the comment about JDS rather jokingly tbh, but quite frankly there is a good chance it's true, I don't know as much about MMA but it seems already that your comment that no one at his gym uses stuff has been corrected by another poster.

Like I say you came in this thread with the assumptions and the name calling, basically thinking your gods gift because you've had 1 am or semi pro mma fight that you have more knowledge than everybody else so like I said please just **** off out of my thread with your egg on your face coz I haven't got any time for you!
iceferg is offline  Top