Old 12-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #43
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
Virus, you are a trip, clueless to the end grabbing at straws, trying to shuck and jive into thinking you are scoring points when in reality you are clueless. I thought you were faking it but I come to find you are not. Now you are saying that unless they were working 100% towards building power it dont mean a thing, jeez are you clueless.
Calling me clueless when you didn't even understand what I said. I'll explain it for you.

We're talking increasing punching power. You said you could give me a list of boxers that started with little power and ended their career with little power... So what? My point was this is about increasing power. Unless all of these guys on this list of yours were aiming to increase their punching power (which, like I said, I very much doubt they all would be) this list would be just a bunch of boxers. What good is that? It proves nothing.

Do you think listing boxers that can't punch as hard as others proves you can't build decent power? It sure seems that is exactly what you're implying.
viru§™ is offline  Top