View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #45
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648
Default Re: Overem vs. Dos Santos

Let you down yet? what in your 1 fight and yes I am a complete novice, you are until you have gotten up to around 30 fights at least but I am still more expierienced than you and the reason we clashed is because you came into a thread I made making personal attacks towards me.

I did have a chip on my shoulder, because you came into my thread and implied that I'm a fat lazy ****.

I'll take back that statement out Dos Santos if it means so much to you, I simply meant it as a throw away comment basically saying that for all we know Dos Santos is juicing up just as much as Overeem and as for my comment about Overeem having been on stuff for years, I really believe that he will have been.

So sorry if I insulted you but you made the first attack and gave as good as you got really. Let's just leave it at that, I won't make assumptions like that next time because admittedly I know very little about Dos Santos and the satement was more just about my general perception of how much top MMA fighters use rather than Dos Santos himself.
iceferg is online now  Top