Old 12-29-2012, 12:38 AM   #22
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107
Default Re: Nonito Donaire Vs. Chris John In Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonito Smoak View Post
1. He beat JMM. Shut up and actually watch the fight. Even if you don't score it for John, please god tell me it was a decisive win for JMM to discredit yourself entirely. Oh wait, you already did that...

2. He should be 2-0 against Juarez as opposed to 1-0-1.

3. "NO ONE!!!" you say? Juan Manuel ****ing Marquez. Yordan in one of the biggest all Asian fights of the past several decades. Derrick Gainer, albeit a very old one. Rocky Juarez twice in the USA. Defended his title in Japan against Japanese opponents three times in his career. Roinet Caballero is a solid win as well.

---

As for Donaire vs. John, as much credit as anyone who should ever beat Chris John deserves, which I think would be a lot, I do think he is highly beatable and that Donaire would have an easier time with him than the Salido/Garcia winner (and, at the same time, a win over John is more significant than one over either Salido or Garcia).
Besides Jmm you numbnuts. Gainer was a hot and cold fighter he was done by the time The Gecko faced him. Why do you defend that excuse for a champion he hasn't done ****, but look good against Marquez and rob him. Get your head out your ass John didn't beat Marquez and you know it. He'd only win the last 10 seconds of each round. He's good, but his claim to fame is getting a gift decision against Marquez. He hasn't done **** since! Yordan and almost getting stopped by Juarez? Hobo please.
elchivito is offline  Top