Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #60
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648
Default Re: Overem vs. Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
That one fight is a production of 6 and a half years of training on and off, like i told you, i have a demanding profession, and you should know the work and effort (daily grind) that goes into a fighters life, every day presents different problems to solve.

I never once said i was not a novice, you introduced the word novice to this conversation and continued to fire it at me, when in reality you are also a novice, the lines between novice and pro in MMA are still very fine, ive been offered numerous pro fights against lesser men than i fought in an ama bout, i train and spar with pro's in all my disciplines. I do not train in a conventional MMA school i separate my disciplines, so i wrestle with wrestler's, box with boxers, practice Thai with MT practitioners, i roll in a GI twice a week, the only thing i do in MMA establishments is roll and MMA spar

No i did not, said you need a diet! (and i was being a funny ****er) you look like a short guy for your weight, what are you 5'11? i cant quite work it out from your photo?, you then told me you walk around at 17 stone, so you are a Heavyweight, so that explains your build

Its not that it means so much to me, you just get so many **** whits, coming on forums and labelling people based on nothing or no knowledge of the sport, from your opening statement "probably juiced up dos Santos" i assumed you were one of them, and then we went at it, and im glad we did because now i know what your up too, which is good really, you dont that many practitioners posting on a regular basis.
Fair enough I know what you mean, you get plenty of unboxed twats critisizeing Pacquiao and Khan's techniques and taking a dig at Roaches training methods as well as many other great boxers despite the fact they've never been in a gym in there lives, that anoys me and I'm about 6'2 or 6'3 that guy in the photo with me is Olympic Erislandy Sa\von he's about 6'5. There's an ancient photo of me and Mike Tyson on my profile if you want to give you a better perspective of me next to someone you will have heard of.

Edit just read your lost comment, good luck with your next fight.

Last edited by iceferg; 12-29-2012 at 09:42 AM.
iceferg is offline  Top