Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire vs John next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
You have mis-read what i said Sir,

I said i dont believe he has kicked on since Montiel, and im not understating the Nishioka win, it is classified as a signature win IMO, i just said i believe Nishioka aint that good. Donaire done what was expected of him in clinical fashion, but nobody can say they didnt see it coming!

Let me state this, i believe Donaire to be an extraordinary talent, but his resume does not match that of a special fighter, and its getting worse, the fghts are all there to be made and his promotional company will not make them, why ???, we all know why!

This would not have happened in yester year, Donaire would have fought and cleaned out divisions from SFLW to SBW by now, he has that type of ability, its a dis-service to him and his fans having him knock over outgunned and out skilled guys.

Gamboa may be coming to the end at the very top, throw them in together, thats a mega fight, why the hell not, make the Salido fight while were on the subject, why the hell not!
You really don't think he's 'kicked on' though? Over the last year his opposition have improved markedly for me He couldn't get a big fight for years post-Vic but not he is fighting good to excellent fighters every time, including Chris John.

Obviously I'd love it if he fought Nishioka, Mares, Rigo then John, Salido and Gamboa but unfortunately we all know it doesn't work like that unless there is a super 6

I do think we'll eventually get Donaire-Gamboa but Gamboa may have been beaten by then. Don't think we'll ever get Donaire-Mares
Lilo is offline  Top