Old 12-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #84
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 515
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
I guess, you dont have any real meaningful real world experience, most boxing coaches do accept new conditioning ideas cos it benefits their fighters, not cos of anal rings who spew intellectual fecal matter, see it's really that simple, you guys over complicate something simple, all you have to do is take a course on teaching, and then putting that to work with all this knowledge you have. People dont learn that way, the old school way to teach is to badger someone into it. It is more effective if you learn how to, to teach the new school. modern teaching techniques. You guys assume an awful lot, we are talking and living now, so what is available now is theories, no facts behind that. My facts come from hands on experience, yours from scientific journals, text books and maybe working working at an amateur level. Also you might be interested in taking a course on how to debate. Name calling, and belittling someone elses opinion you dont like it shows your immaturity.
I will debate you anytime, on any point, if you accept what I have to say as you want me to accept what you have to say. You wont agree with everything that I have to say and neither will I accept all you have to say. dose r da rools, bucko!
Most of them do not accept new ideas at all,and i have been around.I talked with our coach of national selection has and has trained a number of our pros),and he knows a little bit(a really little bit) and what he doesnt know he disses the living shit out of anything and everything.
Every boxing coach who i met and had conversation,and you can get to them easily at amateur tournaments:
a)dont know much or dont know anything
b)what they dont know they says its wrong,and this what really gets under my skin.how the hell can you know whats wrong if you dont know it?

Where i live its like that in number of sports,and thats sad.
pecho26 is offline  Top