Old 12-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #95
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
You know me so you know lol,you cant be further from the thruth.
if you were injured while you were doing cleans and jerks then you had piss poor technique,thats why you are blabbering stupid shit all the time.
Im gueesing you were one A)of those guys going to the gym trying to lift heavy cause other guys were too but you couldnt manage to do a proper squat so you injured yourself 123123 times and now youre blaming weights instead of your lack of knowledge.
B)you didnt lift a weight in all of your life,and now your talking against them.Im betting its this one.
Your lack of knowledge or trollism is shocking,while i love bodyweight exercises,i cannot get through my head why are you so against weighlifting.Must be a personal thing :/
LOL.

Alright, you can think what you want to think, but I lifted for 13 years.

Luckily, thank the Lord, I managed to get very few injuries, but in my own personal observation, I find that bodyweight excercise is superior to weights.

The only weight lifting techinque I think is useful is the deadlift, and even then I would use a hex bar as opposed to a straight bar.

At the end of the day, it's your body. You can do what you want with it, but I find it hard to believe that it was designed to manipulate hundreds of lbs of weights on a daily basis every day of your life.

Like I said, maybe it's just me that feels more limber and fleet footed since I've abandoned weights, but I find this hard to believe.
ROACH is offline  Top