Old 12-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #30
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100
Default Re: Vlad Klitschko vs the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
It's a difficult fight to debate that one because both sides have very valid arguments.

On one hand the most similar guy jack fought he destroyed.

On the other wlad is leagues better than that version of Willard.

I think Dempsey can't be written off because he has proved he can do that damage if he gets in close.

The real question is will he ever get in close. He's against one of the finest out fighters in boxing history. Noone has ever been able to get inside against wlad to my knowledge.

Purrity and Brewster outlasted him and Sanders timed and countered him from the southpaw stance. Peter did drop him but they were lunging rabbit punches for the most part.

I was sold on wlad beating him earlier in the year but the more I think about it the less certain I am.
Do you think this shit through before you post it? Give me an example of other great "out fighters"?
How does one of the best in boxing history get outclasssed by two nobody's and get dropped repatedaly by lunging rabbit punches?

Nobody was able to get inside because his opponents are the weakest HWs to ever fight for a world title who dont have the ambition to win.
He fought in a heavy weight division where fat ex middle weight James Toney had success.
He choses to fight guys like Wach voluntarily who will just stand there and walks away from live body's like Chisora twice.

dinovelvet is online now  Top