Old 12-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #33
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330
Default Re: Vlad Klitschko vs the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Why did he get gassed? Why didn't he gas out against other fighters at the time? Because he was getting pressed out of his comfort zone and taking a beatdown.. The gas got punched out of him.

He aint one of the best boxers in history, not by a long shot.
Does one of the best boxers in history get dropped by the major tv stations in the UK and the US who's fights are only a big deal in Germany? Nobody give a shit about K2 in America apart from a bunch of forum eduacted fanboys.

Chisora wasn't just talked about. The contract was signed and the fight was to take place. Are you saying Chisora wasn't a live body at the time? He showd he had the heart, chin and determination against helenius and his brother. His camp knew he was to dangerous and took him out of the fight.
Are you disputing that?
The fights he took since then against Thompson and Wach were miles further down the barrell than Chisora was.
Not true at all. He kicked ten barrells of shit out of the two men until he gassed. Times like that it's either shit training or shit stamina. Considering he's gone twelve since then I'm saying it's the former.

What type of shit are you talking about now? How many people in boxing history would you pick to beat Wlad on the outside?

Chisora was not a live body by any stretch. I completely dispute that. When it was due to be made he was unbeaten but also unranked. His best victory was against sam fukin ***ton. A fight he was losing before rallying late to secure the stoppage. He then got dicked by a fellow unranked fighter in Tyson fury. He was robbed against helenius and deserved a big fight then but not with the champion. He fought well against vitali I think I had it 8-4. So agaian he deserved a big fight but again not with the champion. Against haye he was straight up twatted. At this point he dont deserve a big fight but he should be rebuilding. Price would be a good fight and one I imagine he'll lose. I'm not sure why you rate chisora this highly. If you were one of the people defending the chisora fight with wlad at the time I can only imagine you're either a closet wlad fan boy or a chisora fan boy. Nothing else makes sense.
lufcrazy is offline  Top