View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #65
Champion
ESB Addict

vCash: 722
Default Re: Could Wladimir Klitschko Do This To Tyson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidic View Post
First of all, Mike would come in jabbing, slipping left and right incredibly quickly and throwing combinations to the body and head. Wlad is a big guy so I assume mike would try and chop him down. When mike got on the inside, he'd throw elbows and forearms and uppercuts until he was tied up and walked back (whih he allowed regularly)

I don't see Wlad being able to keep Tyson from getting To his body or head and given Wlads reaction when taking punches, I can't see anything but a KO for mike

Wlad has never looked comfortable fighting going backwards, aside from stylistic problems, he seems to gass, and he would without a doubt be forced to back up...I see him being trapped against the ropes and knocked out, inbetween there would be a few panicked moments of holding and a solid shot or two in return, but that's it, I'd put money on it not going 6 rounds. Probably 4 or 5
How do you see Mike absorb Wlad's sharp jabs that would definitely find their target? Will Mike walk through them or be pushed back?

Wlad's jab is a complete game changer. He has the tools to keep Mike at bay with it and throw cuffing left hooks and tie him up in close range.

Also Wlad's reflexes and upper body movement are underrated IMO.

It's always tough to predict the outcome of 2 ATG's.

It would be a thrilling, thrilling fight.
Champion is offline  Top