Old 12-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #35
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330
Default Re: Vlad Klitschko vs the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
I wouldn't expect any fighter to stay on the outside and fight Wlads fight. Why would anybody want to do that when the blueprint is out on him. He selects fighters who show up to collect their loser check. What cant you understand about that fact.

The Chisora wasn't due to be made. It WAS made and Wlad pulled out twice. Are you trying to change the facts? What did Wach do to deserve a fight, who did he beat, nobody ever even heard of him. What is your point? Chisora was young and hungry who was prepared to drag Wlad into a slug fest hell untill they dicided not to take the risk. Thats not the behaviour of one of the best boxers in history.
Because if they stayed outside their chances is losing increase dramatically because he's one of the best out fighters in history.

Made, signed, talked about I dont give a shit. It was a shit fight when it was first made and it's still a shit fight now. Like I said if you was one of the guys defending it at the time you're a fan boy of one of them. Wach was an equally shite fight totally pointless and adds nothing to his legacy. The only time i can live with shite fights is when they're mandatories other than that i have no time for them.
lufcrazy is offline  Top