View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:51 PM   #36
Koa
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: What aspect(s) should JDS most improve on?

I don't think JDS should even think about BJJ or a good guard at this point.. His scrambling was so damned good that Cain had trouble getting, and keeping him down even late in the fight. He's got the sort of power where, he stands up and **** falls off of him. He has some re**** strength, making a guy with a wrestling background look physically weak? That's right I'm saying it, he made Cain look weak, or at least not very powerful in so far as his ability to keep JDS down and control him the same way he's controlled everyone on the ground. I expected him to get him on his pack and pound him JDS out, but JDS is such a ****ing stud, and so god damned strong a world class wrestler, who spent a year training to keep him down struggled to do so. Guy's a ****ing stud! He totally surprised me, I thought he would get pounded out for sure after seeing what Cain did to Bigfoot.

I think the best thing JDS could do right now is work with John Hackleman. I don't think there's a better guy around to train someone with JDS' natural abilities and striking. Kind of scary to think how good he could still get. If he makes this move, I don't know if I'd favor Cain in the next rematch. Could you imagine that? JDS with actual style? Haha
Koa is offline  Top