View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:31 AM   #59
scrap
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I am a boxing manager: if you have questions about the boxing biz, ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
I don't know what you're talking about.. The GB squad is one of the strongest in the world, the statistics say that it's one of the fastest growing sports in Britain which is what happens when you have success and extra funding as the team does now. The Ukrainian team is the strongest in the world and none of their top guys are stick and move.. Lomachenko, Usyk, Khytrov, Berinchyk are all aggressive and throw combinations to the body and head. The USA boxers I've seen on the world stage haven't thrown combinations or gone to the body that I've seen apart from their welterweight at the last olympics, I forget his name.
Britain is on the rise in the last 6 years, because of the Money they are throwing at it simple. Thats the Bottom line they can keep the Top Guys Amateur. Ukraine have always been Strong half the Russian squad came from there. Good bunch of lads had a couple of weekends with them in the early 80s.
scrap is offline  Top