Originally Posted by flashy k.o
I've just thinking that it would be a better move for Bute to stay in this area for a while and try to mix in fights with guys like Abraham and Pavlik and then fight with Pascal and Kessler ( both very good money fights ) .
Abraham holds the WBO title , so if Bute's team would make a fight against him on a neutral ground I think Bute would have very good chances to win this fight.
Then a fight with Pavlik would be a good move, which I think Bute can win it , then Pascal in Canada and then maybe Kessler.
All these fights make a very good financial sense. With Pascal and Kessler , Bute has poor chances to win but at least he'll make good money.
I hope Bute doesn't think like you. I know he wants the rematch and accepted to delay it only if it was sure to be held after. I would follow Bute much less if he'd take an easy route.