View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #115
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks Guerrero has a good chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
From what I can recall, FMJ beat all those guys by boxing and setting the pace from the outside. Not by beating those guys on the inside for the majority of all 12 rounds. He's more of a defensive fighter who picks apart his opponent from the outside. Whatever the case may be, you may think of him as a superior inside fighter but I don't. An excellent defensive inside fighter? Yes, no argument there. A superior offensive inside fighter? Nope, at least in my opinion.

No you will never see floyd set a pattern, he will fight on the inside, then he may move to the pocket, then switch to the outside, or use the shoulder roll. this is why he is so hard to fight, because you never know how he going to use is defense and offense .

those fight I mention you need to go back and look at those fights , he busted Zab, Gatti, Chavez , Bruselse to the body to the point they had to choice but to follow floyd peace.

Not a superior inside fighter ? then ask yourself, why come these so called excellent inside pressure fighters fall so short fighting floyd? Come do you really think floyd runs and uses the shoulder roll the whole time?
pit is offline  Top