View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #119
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks Guerrero has a good chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
What excellent inside pressure fighters has he fought besides Castillo? Castillo, who in my opinion and a lot of other people (some HBO personnel included), beat FMJ. None of the other guys you mentioned come close to being excellent inside fighters. And please, don't mention Hatton as an excellent inside fighter. Baldomir? Not an excellent pressure fighter, but a plodding, feather fisted fighter.

Come on, man. I've given FMJ credit for being a superior outside fighter who has been able to beat other fighters by fighting his fight. But don't try and tell me he has fought excellent pressure fighters because he hasn't.
Floyd first fight with Castillio was close and floyd first time at 135 in which Castillo came in close to 147 then 135, even then with floyd hurt shoulder, floyd was able to hold his own on the inside with Castillo. If you don't give any of the fighter I mention credit for being great or even good inside fighters, I would like to hear your opinion on who is a good inside fighter today? Because that art appears to be lost on most fighters today.
pit is offline  Top