Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #36
FilipMNE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 461
Default Re: Solomon Haumono TKO5 Kyotaro Fujimoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Wrong. He was never #1 or anything, but he was top 10 for much of his career, and beat six tourney or divisional champs (a few of them legends) and only lost to champs (a few of them legends) while never being knocked out. The crème de la crème that beat him didn't find it a walk in the park, and that includes Schilt himself who is top three p4p. He also retired as K1 heavyweight champion.

Saying he wasn't a top K1 fighter is indefensible fallacy.

He's just obviously not cut out for the kick-free strain of boxing.

At least not at heavyweight.
Listen i fallowed K1 constantly if he wasnt Japanese he would not even be in top 10, and i wrote wasnt really top K1 and he wasnt, he beat 100 years old Aerts and 100 years old Lebanner, while he is tough he was never any danger to the best fighter like Bonjasky, Badr Hari, Schilt etc only good fighter in prime he beat is Saki and he is really lucky that he came in a time when K1 quality went down because if he was around 6 or 7 years ago he would not be in final tournament!!!
And if you think i wrote this to say that other better K1 fighters would be good in boxing thats not my intention as you can see in any Badr Hari boxing savior thread
Who retired as a k1 champion?? Kyotaro was never the real champion and if you are talking about Schilt he is not retired he just KOd Ghita few days ago
FilipMNE is offline  Top