Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #147
Chempasillo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 322
Default Re: Pacquiao > Chavez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
So by that logic, Glen Johnson is better than Juan Manuel Marquez, and Ricky Hatton is better than Wilfred Benitez

Being celebrated by a magazine is not a skill. Try again. Or better yet concede your argument has no basis beyond personal preference .
okay, you pick only 1 think out. than argue with the best trainer of the last 20 years.

my basis is what you can see in a video and that is what you and anybody else can see and that is a fighter (manny) moving faster, hitting harder than another (chavez). my only point is, that by watching those 2 videos, is the manny is simply more explosiv and energized than chavez ever was and chavez would get ****ed up. that's all.

one of you guys even said, that with time comes improvemant. boxers become physicly simply better. in all sports. look how they dunked back than in the 60's in basketball, look how dwight howard or blake griffin jump now. or look how much faster usain bolt is compared to sprinter of back than. all I am saying is, one of you even admit that manny is physicly much mroe gifted than chavez (which would be one big reason he would beat him, because as far as I am concerned, cotto and berrera's boxing fundamentals were superior to those of manny and manny beat them because he was simply the quicker, harder puncher, with more endurance (barely nobody beats pacquiao when it comes to endurance and overall condition, also no chavez).

but is fair to say just because human body updated and become stronger faster more athletic, that you can't compare boxers of today with boxers of the past.

emanuel said, that manny would beat henry. when I watch the videos, I see someone going head first (henry), often very open and unlseashing a lot of punches makinghim even more open, therefore I would say just like emanuel, that henry gets wrecked up, because you can't go head first open and not expecting to not get ****ed up by manny. also manny was also more engerized than henry. and I don't give a damn about sympathy, because I dont know either henry or manny and can't say if I like or dislike them ( I may even dislike more manny than henry, because I love dogs and I heard back than manny was doing dog fighting, so **** em), but thats not my point, my point is not sympathy, my point is "who is better in the ring than the other". and if I believe videos and my personal knowledge of boxing than I see manny kicking both the ass of either henry or chavez (and the tape shows that they are slower). would manny have technical problems with chavez, because of chavez's solid fundamentals and superb right, sure manny would have problems, would have chavez problems with the superb speed and punching power of manny, yes chavez would have a lot of problems. would chavez ultaimtly get caught, yes, that's what I think.
Chempasillo is offline  Top