View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #138
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107
Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks Guerrero has a good chance?

Yea I also agree Guerrero has found his peak or is close to the best shape of his career. If his prime will be long or short is unknown, he has taken alot of punishment, but so far taken it well. To me really if he's becoming the beast I think he can become the world can be in for a shocker. For me I think with Guerrero using his ailing wife as inspiration reminds me too much of Buster Douglas in Tokyo. Guerrero looked just way nore possessed and composed than Ortiz did against Berto and Guerrero just on a higher level. A style opposite of Floyd's, iron willed, iron chinned, southpaw, nonstop pressure, fights on his terms using his style not his opponents, attacks the body as violently as the head, and a dangerous puncher, stylistically, could give Floyd second thoughts about taking this fight. Guerrero could be a Castillo, Margarito, and Pacquiao hybrid rolled into one. From watching the unforgettable Guerrero-Berto fight, Guerrero brings many tools to provide a major upset. Not the first time or the last upsets like these have happened. Maybe I'm looking into this too much IDK, but this matchup is alot more interesting than Mayweather-Ortiz.
elchivito is offline  Top