View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #59
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Look at this incoherent nonsense! Then you wonder why you Pac****s are hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
There you go again making up **** lmao
Who fought Cotto after Pac??? yes Fraud and Canelo.
Mayweather fought Cotto at weight coming off of a big win. Contrast that with Pac. Canelo? WTF?

Quote:
You must be a HUGE ***** to say Bradely beat Pac and with 2 broken feet lmao You obviously have no idea and just believe what other idiots like yourself write about here a ESB that just hate on Pacquiao.
It has nothing to do with what I think. The judges saw it for Bradley. OK. Now Pac has two choices. Fix it or run. Pac chose to run. Once again, we can turn to Marquez for a lesson. If you knock a man down three times in one round and have a draw? You LOST! Still Marquez was a soldier and came back to make it official.

Quote:
Oscar picked out Pac for an supposed easy Pay Day, I see you do not give Credit to Pac for jumping up 3 weight Divisions..
Says who? You? Pac doesn't deserve credit for fighting that shriveled up corpse. Cut the Klitschko brothers down to 168. Maybe Ward has a shot. He damn sure wouldn't get credit for beating a prime K brother.

Quote:
Your comment on Bradley is just pure dumb. Pac Beat Bradley go ask anyone involved in the sport how they scored it, hell go ask a mexican. But yes on paper its a Loss just Like JMM 3 was. And the reason he never fought Bradley is simple PPV and no one wants to see Bradley fight Pac for a good reason. And no its not because he would lose its because it would be just the same Pac being dominant.
Um, go see Pac's record for who beat who. Go ask the judges.

So I thought Pac was doing this for the fans and not the money now it is all about PPV numbers? Which one is it? Pac lost. Pac didn't avenge himself. More importantly, Pac didn't WANT to avenge himself! If Pac dominated then why?

Quote:
Diaz was the Light weight WBC Champ and Not coming off a loss and had only the one loss to Holt yeras before.

Yeah "champion" Diaz. Who beat the likes of world beater Juan Polo Perez (46-40-4) to get his belt. Diaz is more of the same. Pac had tons of great fighters he ducked. What about Rahim? Rahim beat Morales right before Pac fought him. Again, Pac ducks.

Quote:
You use JMM vs Fraud Willnever as an example LMFAO he was a Pac left over that Fraud made climb 2 weight divisions and he did not move up as well to the WW division as he has NOW FACT just take a look at the Pics of JMM then and against Pac 3 or 4.
You have to climb up for the fight idiot if you call the guy out! If Broner called out FMJ do you expect FMJ to cut down? Hell no! Marquez was a tune up for FMJ and looked exactly like that. As far as him being Pac leftovers? "Leftovers" don't knock you spark the fidduck out. Where did Pac fight Marquez at? 147! Go figure.

Quote:
Pac Catch weights were Cotto all 2lb of it at a weight were Pac had only one fight. And Margacheato, who in all fairness Pac should not of faced but he messed up a guy who weighed 16lbs more anyway.
Anyone in the game will tell you the last few pounds are the hardest. Pac knows it. Which is why EVERY tough fight out there he starts throwing catch weights at guys.

Margarito should not have been in the ring. Period. Even then, he was the same simplistic fighter Pac had been fighting his whole career. Also, Marg was Mosley's leftovers. Once again, Pac picking from the bottom of the barrel.

Quote:
The testing issue is a non starter because for over 2 years Pac has said he would take the test but Fraud ducks like a pro. Hatton said he should have made the same blood testing demand as Floyd Mayweather, Jr. a bit of a difference between what you say and what HATTON said..
BS. He lied the first time. He lied the second time. NOW you think he is telling the truth? When lies on testing didn't work Arum started talking about stadiums, eye cuts, and BS while Pac hid behind saying NOTHING.

No idiot, in the HBO 24/7 Pac was shown getting blood drawn AFTER the 30 day cut off he demanded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaiavf7KwY

Quote:
Again you are a Hater... I am not hating on Fraud or JMM .. but all you do is turn stuff to suit you..
Get a life ****
Yes, I hate ignorant Boxing fanboys and Pac's completely fake good guy persona. I am not turning anything. I am schooling your ignorant a$$ on the facts about that fraud. My life is watching Boxing. Dueces!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71E4fTlSK4
bald_head_slick is offline  Top