View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire: No. 1 PED-Free boxer pound for pound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayu View Post
Nonito Donaire is the first boxer to have submitted himself to blood and urine testing by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. The test is randomly conducted inside or outside the training camp.

"I love this sport of boxing; it's something that has provided me all of the blessings that I have in life," Donaire told ESPN.com. "It's the least that I can do for myself, my fans and for the sport. To me, it's just a normal thing because I really don't have anything to hide in terms of my ability. I'm proud of where I am at because of my natural talent and hard work."

All the tests conducted by VADA were all negative. Boxing Scene quoted this correspondence: "VADA has conducted tests which include, but are not limited to, the Anabolic Steroids panel, Carbon Isotope Ratio (CIR/IRMS) tests for the presence of exogenous testosterone, and ****yses to determine erythropoietin (EPO) and human growth hormone (hGH) administration. Although further ****yses may be conducted on previous or future specimens, I can confirm that all results to date are negative."

This is the real olympic-style drug testing with having no cut-off dates for the tests being done. I doubt that any other boxer will try to emulate this.
All this means is Victor Conte has something new. Until that guy is out of the game, nothing is for sure. Get away from Conte, then maybe we'll see
PhilthyRich is offline  Top