Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #87
mosseylennon
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: trout arresred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
are you guys going to take the bet or not? if not, i guess you are conceeding to "sitting down, shutting the **** up and getting in the back of the line."

canelo loses before he beats three top five ranked boxrec.com opponents. i will accept this same bet with broner that he will not lose before defeating three top five boxrec.com opponents and I dont sit here and berate and ridicule other forum members regarding adrian.

here is a list of current guys fighting that have accomplished this without guys like you and doc sucking pink **** and taunting other forum members.

dawson, floyd, ward, vitali, wlad, paq, jmm, hopkins, taylor, jones jr., sergio, cotto, mosely(is coming outof retirement), bradley, zab and froch.

as for the word "mate" i take it youre not of mexican descent although youre living in mexico? tijauna, mexico? a complete shithole?

you need to get yourself one of these fm-3 rentista visas that way you dont have to live in tj.

****ing tj as an ex-patriate?

what gringo needs to live in tj?

like i said. you need to find the means(capital) to get one of these fm-3 rentista visas and get out of tj. i feel bad for you. you would have to be a pretty "poor soul" to have to live in tj, the shithole of mexico.
Let the anger out it will get better.

Gringos are American!

Learn some of the history of the country you live in.

Also be careful running your mouth in public it could get you in trouble.

And insulting someone's town they live in or you think they live in is downright
Desperate.

You haven't a clue
mosseylennon is offline  Top