Old 01-04-2013, 02:26 AM   #65
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 135
Default Re: Fury camp targeting Vitali Klitschko for mabye march

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyrighthand View Post
Fury would be outclassed, outgunned, and outboxed from the opening bell.

After this fight, Fury would be viewed as he should be; that of a decent big man, but nowhere near the level of either Klitschko brother.

Fury is still young, but he will never have the skill level of the Kllitscko's or the Hayes of the divsion. Never had it, and never will. Too awkward and lumbering to ever be a threat to top of the division.

Fury can be a contender, but that's as far as he ever gets; a contender that gets his shot, but is thrashed and sent back to reality. Especially with the Klitschkos still in the game.
Tyson Fury is a 6'9 SuperHeavyweight who can throw combinations like a SuperMiddleWeight. Why did Emmanuel Steward say this !!!

"Tyson Fury has the ability and I think in my expectations will be the next superstar dominant heavyweight much along the lines of Lennox Lewis and Wladimir Klitschko. The way that he's progressing now I believe he can be maybe the complete package for the heavyweight division because of his talent, he's good looking guy and very colourful personality, I think he can be a tremendous shot in the arm for the heavyweight division in the future."
TerryESB is offline  Top