Old 01-04-2013, 11:28 PM   #39
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: I Want to Become a Slickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s**** View Post
Its all about peoples agendas and insecurities its sad. But thats life . Ive been fortunate in life and nosy wondering about Why, Fortunate in coming in contact, with the cream of Sports science practitioners, who pop in to see me and have a natter, see what Im up too. Tell me the latest disasters that have occured. I pretty much work across the Board in Sport now, up to now I havent had a failure yet T/W. Main theme is stretching, if there isnt one for the problem, I will make one up. Keep stretching
No, you talk about stretching and its alleged benefits. You do not know, all the research is saying the opposite to what you are so please tell me how one person (you) somehow knows something different that makes all the research on stretching insignificant. You quoted a study from 1989 in the creatine thread so forgive me if I don't take your word as gospel. I'd love to know how your apparent esoteric knowledge is going to upset physios. Yeah there's a conspiracy and all the physios try to actually harm their clients
dealt_with is offline  Top