Old 01-05-2013, 03:00 AM   #38
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653
Default Re: *** Cain Velasquez Vs. Alistair Overeem? Who wins??***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Lesnar too, so in all actuality roids had zero effect on the outcome of his fights. Like said, everyone is on something, whether it be horse ****, creatine, or a PWO for energy.

Only a fighter like Anderson Silva takes so much as Gatorade.

It's the philosophy in MMA, and has been that way for the past 20 years. I'm certain longer, that The Best will fight The Best, and that's it. It's all that matters, and this is what The UFC has strived for from day one. It's everything to us (fighters, fans) and it's everything I'm feeling right now. The fighters involved have shown and taught us a lot about soul searching and life in general.

PRIDE, on the other hand, showed and taught us a thing or two about love and respect. PRIDE never died, and those events are what brought us The Next Generation of fighters out there today (Ben Henderson, GSP, on and on).

It's a good time to be a fight fan. Like I said, the World hasn't seen warriors like this since the Gillette Cavalcade of Sports. Not trying to bust balls with that statement either, because 2013 is going to be a Great year for everyone involved!

Oh, btw... Crazy #ing avy. I kinda use to hate it because you could troll the **** outta Mayweather fans, but you are a good egg. Glad to have you.

Brilliant post... I just love the way the UFC is set up! I wish boxing was the same.. Long live MMA!

Yes PRIDE was an amazing organization as well.. They gave us fight fans so many memorable bouts.

Thanks for the compliment on the Avatar.. Im a big Johnny Depp fan and I thought his role as the Mad Hatter was a masterpiece! Yes I love to kid with the Flomos.. Someone has to bring them down to earth..
slugger3000 is offline  Top