View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:47 AM   #57
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Creatine for boxers. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
Nothing wrong with posting studys for the right reason but everyone just wants the 1 up here, its sad really because you all think you know it all but the fact is after 10 sec pc is done for the round and easily over 90% of the ATP used for the round and the remainder of the bout will be supplied by the glyclotic and aerobic systems this is basic gym instructor **** and if you dont know that then your attempts at being gym guru's are laughable. Its basic ymca gym instructor bull**** lol

Hammer down the creatine stop running for glyclotic or vo2max and you will see faster richer results im sure.

Like i said i never said it did nothing its just the cp system adds so very little to the total atp created during boxing and the loading does very little to boost cp stores so for me a boxer wouldnt want to spend money onit as much as say a shot putter would. Just eat balanced meals and do hiit which is good for vo2max and glyclotic and long distance for vo2max specific.

Everyone is acting like cp will be the primary energy system used during boxing which is total **** anyone who wants to believe that then think what you want but i know its wrong and thats what i said in my initial post so post studys and claim youve proved what i said was wrong but your only posting falecy's
Nobody has said that the PCr system is the primary system used during boxing you re****, I already said that anaerobic glycolytic is the main energy pathway for boxing. Long distance isn't vo2max specific either you numpty, tempo and intervals are far more 'vo2max' specific, whatever that means. Vo2 max isn't an energy system either, maybe you mean aerobic? Those studies are false? Okay then buddy, you take care now.
dealt_with is offline  Top