Old 01-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #60
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 515
Default Re: I Want to Become a Slickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
But you are not understanding the question originally posed, and please don't refer to me as moronic. The question was "I want to be a slickster." Would you, in any way shape or form, judge the answer to that question to be...do yoga, duck under a slip line, or work your glutes?
So many, far too many, teach boxing as an exercise you can get good at by doing something else and that simply is not true. I don't give a screaming **** how far you can run or how high you can jump...has nothing at all to do with your boxing ability. If you ALREADY know how to fight, it may well enhance that ability. In and of itself it will not make you a good fighter. Learn how to fight. That creates the muscle memory that allows you to slip, counter, turn a guy, all the things that make you slick. Nothing else has **** all to do with it because it is based on boxing specific knowledge and you acquire boxing specific knowledge only by boxing.
It will definitely enhance your boxing ability.
But i dont understand this,no one said you will learn how to be slick by doing yoga.Who implied that?
But will it help that ability? Ofc it will,no question about it.
pecho26 is offline  Top